Commercial Property Insurance

This Insurance cover is required if you own commercial property that is income generating, an investment or held in trust.

Our Commercial Property package provides cover for:
  • Property Damage
  • Business Interuption
  • Property Owners LIability
  • Public/Product Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Contents in common areas

Example Property Types:
  • Apartment Blocks
  • Office Blocks
  • Shopping Centres
  • Industrial Units
  • Warehouses

for more details call 01 873 0600

get in touch

I'd like to receive an occasional newsletter with tips and offers Send